Sunday, 16 April 2017

Emperor Kiri

"I'm at peace. I know where I am going to if I don't come out and I ll be with Jesus" Last words of beautiful Nigerian girl who died during appendix surgery

 
A 19-year-old Kika Onyibe, a Law student at Birmingham University, UK, passed away on Wednesday, April 12th, during a surgery for ruptured appendix in a Lagos hospital. According to her boyfriend, Emmanuel Ayoola, she had traveled to Nigeria from the UK to receive treatment for what she thought was an infection but ended up being a ruptured appendix. It was later gathered that Kika died due to complications from the surgery.
Before she went in for the surgery, Kika had responded to her mother's question on whether she was scared, Kika said 
No, I'm at peace. I know we're I'm going if I don't come out and I will be with Jesus"
Heartwarming tributes have been pouring in from friends, family, boyfriend, colleagues on her on social media. Her Remains will be laid to rest at Ikoyi cemetery on Tuesday 18th of April 2017. 

 

Emperor Kiri

About Emperor Kiri -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :