Saturday, 4 June 2016

Emperor Kiri

Some of Mohammed Ali's greatest quotes


The World greatest won both in the boxing ring and outside the ring. He is famously known for his boastful but inspiring quotes. Recall that Mohammed Ali died on friday evening after 32 years of suffering Parkinson' disease.

I bring to you some of his greatest quotes during his lifetime


  1. 'I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.'
  2. 'If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.'
  3. 'It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.'  
  4. 'To make America the greatest is my goal, so I beat the Russian and I beat the Pole. And for the USA won the medal of gold. The Greeks said you're better than the Cassius of old.' - He said this quote after he won the Olympic light-heavyweight gold medal at the 1960 Games in Rome.
  5. 'A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted thirty years of his life.'
  6. 'I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.' - Ali said this before the historic Rumble in the Jungle match that took place in 1974 in Zaire against George Foreman. 
  7. 'It will be a killer and a chiller and a thriller when I get the gorilla in Manila.' - Ali said this before the historic and legendary 'Thrilla in Manila' match against Joe Frazier in 1975.  
  8. 'Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.' 
  9. 'I am the greatest, I'm the greatest that ever lived. I don't have a mark on my face.' 
  10. 'Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.' 
  11. 'It's not bragging if you can back it up.'  
  12. 'Don't count the days; make the days count.' 
  13. 'Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.'
  14. 'If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize.' 
  15. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.' 
  16. 'It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.'
  17. 'I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' 
  18. 'I am so fast that last night I turned off the light switch and was in bed before the room was dark.'  
  19. 'Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beating each other up.'

Emperor Kiri

About Emperor Kiri -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :