Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Emperor Kiri

Lil Wayne Thanks Fans for "Everlasting Support" After Suffering Two Seizures.

Lil wayne had two seizures while flying from Milwaukee, Wis., to California and he had to make emergency landing in Nebraska. Omaha Airport.Authority confirmed to E! News Monday afternoon that it received a medical divert call around 2:36 p.m. local time. 

He said;
"This wasn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh...I have had a bunch of seizures, you just never hear about them," he told Power 106's DJ Felli Fel. "My heart rate went down to 30 percent. I have people around me who know how to handle it. This time was real bad because I had three back to back and the third one was so bad."
 Lil Wayne explained that his seizures can strike at any time.
Emperor Kiri

About Emperor Kiri -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :