Thursday, 17 March 2016

Emperor Kiri

See Why NBC Banned Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop'


 Nigeria Broadcasting Coporation NBC recently banned Olamide's song, Dont stop due to vulgar lyrics. This comes few month after The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) banned Olamide's 'Bobo'

The NBC in a memo stated that examples of phrases in the song that necessitated the blacklisting includes: "I just wanna hit it now now now," "Je kin wo be ( let me enter 'the place' )," "don’t stop, take it," "Oun tami oun ro mi," (my private parts are hurting me) "It took your mama 9 months to make it," "wa gba ponron (come and let me give you my joystick )." etc


Emperor Kiri

About Emperor Kiri -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :