Saturday, 18 October 2014

Wizkid clears the air on Samklef & Saeon's allegation in new interview

 super star singer Wizkid in an interview with TVC put the records straight about the allegations leveled against him by his former music producer, Samklef and his singer Saeon, who he recently collaborated with.
Concerning Samklef, Wizkid said;
"He came to my house two weeks ago and we were
always together. I really don't understand what's
going on here, but it's all love. I have got love for
Samklef all day. "He is even the type of person even
if he hurts me, I can't get mad. That's how much love i have got for that guy."
Concerning Saeon, he said,
"I did what I was called to come and do. Record
the song and show up for the video, period. And I
gave her a hit song, which she was looking for,
right? So I gave her what she was looking for. I try
now. Make una talk now o, I try abi I no try? That's
how it is mehn, people forget. When they come to
your house, sleeping in front of your gate, 24/7
trying to get a collaboration and after you give
them something, they just bounce. That's life.
We are not friends. I don't know her. We didn't use
to talk before she came to me that she was going
to make music with me. But me I make songs with
all my friends, I never charge anyone. It wasn't
even me she spoke with..because it took her like a
month to get see me or talk to me. Then we finally
spoke and she had small wrapper now...will I say
no to money? Hell no (laughs). I was even nice to
her I gave her discount. I gave her like 10%
discount...some other people, do you know how
much they pay? Abeg let's move to other matters