Skip to main content

2013 BBA winner opens up on her affair with Edo State Governor

The 2013 Big Brother Africa winner, Matthews Dillish opened up on her affair with Edo State Governor.


She said,"Well, yes, i like his works, nothing else. He is like a father to me. He had no idea who i was then when he hosted me and he has also hosted so many other pageants in Edo State, which was part of what attracted him to me. Oh, I love Nigeria. I just finished my first Nollywood movie in your country and am looking forward to shooting more movies there. Its been fun and cool working here in Nollywood. I love the warm reception here.

The Namibian beauty was hosted alongside some other girls by his Excellency Adams Oshiomhole on October 19, 2013 shortly after she won the BBA crown.


 


Popular posts from this blog

Miss Nigeria, Unoaku Anyadike Dazzles At The Miss Universe Swimsuit Competition

The reigning miss Nigeria, Unoaku Anyadike who is in Manila, Philippines for the 65th edition of Miss Universe is proving to be a strong contender for the crown. Recently, she graced the podium for the Mis Universe swimsuit day and she looked smashing.
The finale will be held on January 30, 2017 at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines

See more pics after cut

"I'm at peace. I know where I am going to if I don't come out and I ll be with Jesus" Last words of beautiful Nigerian girl who died during appendix surgery

A 19-year-old Kika Onyibe, a Law student at Birmingham University, UK, passed away on Wednesday, April 12th, during a surgery for ruptured appendix in a Lagos hospital. According to her boyfriend, Emmanuel Ayoola, she had traveled to Nigeria from the UK to receive treatment for what she thought was an infection but ended up being a ruptured appendix. It was later gathered that Kika died due to complications from the surgery.

Meet Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria, Recieves N484,931 Daily

Meet Mrs Sola David-Borha, the CEO Stanbic IBTC and also the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. Until January this year, Sola was the Chief Executive Officer, Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. – a full-service financial services Group with subsidiaries in Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Pension and Non-Pension Asset Management and Stockbroking.